HOME / Products / ALARMS
– 110 Db Siren
– Amber Strobe
– Hidden Door Contact Switch
– Key Switch Box For Alarm
– Battery Back-Up For Power
– DPA Option
Single Door Keypad Alarm
Need: Retailer has door in path of emergency exit. Door typically leads to stockroom, bathroom or break area.
Operation: Entering valid code on keypad silences alarm for one usage. Push-button on unlocked side silences alarm for one usage.
Bypass: Enter bypass code to disable alarm for extended period (Field adjustable), or use optional keyswitch. Used for deliveries, etc.
Goal: To prevent unauthorized travel through door and sound alarm if door is used without authorization.
-Keypad & Siren In One
-Mounts Over Single Gang Box
-Digital Piezo Keypad
-Up To 200 Individual User Codes
-AC Powered, Plug-In Type
-Surface Door Contact Switch
-Easy Retrofit Installation
-Request-To-Exit Button Silences
-Alarm When Re-Entering
-Special Wiring Not Required
Door Usage Notification Alarm
Provides Security on Doors where double cylinder locks cannot be used. The #NDA-121 Solves The Problem of an Employee Exiting A Closed Store Without Notifying The Manager To Re-Lock The Door.
– Accommodates Up To 4 Doors Swinging Or Sliding
– Adjustable Alarm Sound Time Can Be Set For 1-5 Seconds
– 110db Siren
– AC Powered, Protected Within Power Supply
– Surface Door Contact Switch
– Easy Retrofit Installation
– Seven Day/One Event Timer
– Easily Field Programmable For
– Changing Store Hours
– Battery Back-Up For Power Supply
– GelCel Charging Batter
We’re here to help. Get in touch to inquire about your needs.