Entry & Exit Control Systems
Standard mantraps and sally ports provide a controlled passageway where only one door in the passageway can be opened at a time.
A mantrap or sally port may contain 2 or more doors. A mantrap or sally port may be connected to an overhead door.
Securitech’s basic two door Entry & Exit Control Systems expand on the basic mantrap or sally port system. By using dual-locking technology, Securitech can create systems which provide operational security and meet special operational and life-safety needs.
Securitech’s Custom 2, 3, and 4 door Entry & Exit Control Systems start with a blank piece of paper; the end-user lists all of their requirements and Securitech creates the system which fulfills those needs.
Securitech Entry & Exit Control Systems provide:
- Basic Two Door Packages
- Custom Two, Three Or More Door Systems
- Fail-Secure & Fail-Safe Options
- Dual Security: Mechanical & Electromagnetic
- Custom Operating Scenarios
Special Entry & Exit Control Special Conditions:
- Emergency Key Override For Use By Staff
- Momentary Shunting To Move Groups Through
- The Sally Port or Mantrap
- Automatic Operators For Transporting Carts
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Detention Facilities
- Financial Institutions
- Government Facilities
- Retail Stores
We’re here to help. Get in touch to inquire about your needs.