USPS Time Lock
Single & Multi-Point Locks That Meet USPS Requirements
Secure single & multi-point locks that meet USPS lock requirements with Securitech’s post office lock solutions. USPSTL-FA-200 has been designed to meet the special locking and durability needs of the US Postal Service. The exit device features electric latch retraction for unmanned automatic unlocking and locking of the door. A field programmable timer, secured in a locked enclosure, is used to create time zones, programmable by day of the week.
Life-safety codes are respected via the single motion panic bar which is operable at all times, even if a customer is within the station when the door automatically locks. Exiting is always possible. Entry is possible by key during locked periods.
- Designed For High Traffic Locations
- ANSI Grade 1, UL Listed
- Electric Latch Retraction
- Heavy Duty, 24vDC Solenoids
- Suitable For High Traffic Conditions And Capable Of Extended Periods Of Activation
- Keyed Entry (Cylinder By Others)
- 1″ Forged Steel Latch Bolt
- High-Performance Anodized Coatings
- Solid Metal End Clips
- Can Be Mounted On 2″ Narrow Stile Doors
- Available For Doors Up To 4′ Wide
We’re here to help. Get in touch to inquire about your needs.