Code-Compliant Release Action Allows Use Of Electromagnetic Lock.
MAGLATCH™ is an integrated locking system featuring positive latching and electromagnetic locking for “Dual Locking.” The Maglatch System provides for 2 locking points with no special knowledge egress. Ideal for areas where Access Control, Safety and Security are required. The system also complies with the ADA.
Retracting the exterior or interior lever releases both locks simultaneously providing easy “No special knowledge” operation and code compliance.
MAGLATCH™’s patented design creates the most rugged and durable lock for high-traffic and vandal-prone locations.
CutsMaglatch Code Compliant Release Action Allows Use Of Electromagnetic Lock
- Dual Locking Principle Provides Locked Door In The Event Of Power Failure
- Reliability Protects Against “Negligent Security” Lawsuits
- Electric Release Within Trim Instead Of Strike Offers Greater Durability And Vandal-Resistance
- Durable Design Of Trim, Levers, Simple Strike & Electromagnet Withstand Abuse In The Roughest Neighborhoods
- Reduced Service And Maintenance Costs Due To Patented Design
- Single Action Release Of Latch & Electromagnetic Lock (Invisible Magnet Action)
- Vandal-Resistant LeverEx™ Slip-Clutch Within Stainless Steel Exterior Lever Handle Breaks Away When Forced Without Damage
- Thermasol™ Solenoid Cuts-Off Automatically If There Is A Stuck Button On The Intercom
- Switches Within Trim Units Invisibly Release The Electromagnetic Lock
- Mortise Latch Lock Physically Locks The Door Each Time It Closes For Fail-Secure Protection
- Patented Quick-Switch Cylinder Change Method And Removable Spindle For Easy Service
- Apartment Building Entrances
- Card Access Controlled Doors
- Public Housing Entrances/Exits
- Office Building Stairwell Doors
Available for use on all products.
We’re here to help. Get in touch to inquire about your needs.