Code-Compliant Release Action Allows Use Of Electromagnetic Lock.
MAGLATCH™ is an integrated locking system featuring positive latching and electromagnetic locking for “Dual Locking.”
MAGLATCH™ allows for the code compliant use of an electromagnetic lock, while providing code-required positive latching. This dual locking is a “Belt & Suspenders” approach to securing apartment building entrance doors.
Retracting the exterior or interior lever releases both locks simultaneously providing easy “No special knowledge” operation and 100% code compliance.
MAGLATCH’s patented design creates the most rugged and durable lock for high-traffic and vandal-prone locations.
The standard exterior lever trim is fail-secure. Re-entry models are available for stairwells.
Ideal for areas where Access Control, Safety and Security are required.
Maglatch’s Code-Compliant Release Action Allows Use Of Electromagnetic Locking
- Dual Locking Principle Provides Locked Door In The Event Of Power Failure
- Reliability Protects Against “Negligent Security” Lawsuits
- Electric Release Within Trim Instead Of Strike Offers Greater Durability And Vandal-Resistance
- Durable Design Of Trim, Levers, Simple Strike & Electromagnet Withstand Abuse In The Roughest Neighborhoods
- Reduced Service And Maintenance Costs Due To Patented Design
- Single Action Release Of Latch & Electromagnetic Lock (Invisible Magnet Action)
- Vandal-Resistant LeverEx™ Slip-Clutch Within Stainless Steel Exterior Lever Handle Breaks Away When Forced Without Damage
- Thermasol™ Solenoid Cuts-Off Automatically If There Is A Stuck Button On The Intercom
- Switches Within Trim Units Invisibly Release The Electromagnetic Lock
- Mortise Latch Lock Physically Locks The Door Each Time It Closes For Fail-Secure Protection
- Patented Quick-Switch Cylinder Change Method And Removable Spindle For Easy Service
- Apartment Building Entrances
- Card Access Controlled Doors
- Public Housing Entrances/Exits
- Office Building Stairwell Doors
Available for use on all products.
We’re here to help. Get in touch to inquire about your needs.