TRIDENT™ and AUTO-BOLT™ MAX
Ultimate Loss Prevention.
Maximum Break-In Protection with Code-Compliant Door Hardware
Secure your cannabis facility with Securitech.
Protect your high asset Cannabis and Marijuana valuables from break-ins, with Securitech’s award-winning multi-point locking systems.
Standard commercial locks and exit devices (non-residential) are not strong enough to withstand crowbars and other attacks. Our multi-point locking systems bolts the door to the frame at up to 5 different locations, the same principle as bank vault locks.
Securitech’s Trident™ has been protecting America’s pharmaceutical and retail market for over 20 years with thousands installed across the country offering the highest level of protection against forced entry with automatic deadbolt locking each time the door closes.
- Exit-Only Door
- Low-Traffic Entry Doors
Multi-Point Deadbolt Protection Against Break-Ins
- Four standard locking pry-resistant bolts, located at door’s weak points
- Three horizontal locking points on lock side and one bolt on the hinge side
- Bolts project 1” into the frame
- All moving parts are protected;
- Stainless steel 1-1/4” long primary deadbolt
- Three horizontal locking points on lock side and one bolt on hinge side
- 5/8” diameter 7” long auxiliary bolts, free-spinning to resist saw cutting
- Thru-bolted, stainless-steel anti-pry plate
- No bolts in the floor; free of potential jamming
Complete Code Compliance
- Single motion retracts ALL bolts simultaneously for immediate egress
- ADA-Compliant Exterior Lever options available
- Retrofit to existing doors or new installation
- Revolutionary product design; installation in under 2 hours
- Full size steel template; mark and drill without measuring
- Lock is factory assembled; modules connected to main lock body
- Door survey not required before ordering; non-handed, non-sized (handing needed for exterior trim)
More Features and Options Than Any Other Multipoint Lock
Add additional options and features to an existing Trident™
- Delayed Egress
- Exterior Levers; key or electric release to tie into access control systems or remote release option available on all models
- Vandal-resistant lever with resettable, breakaway slip-clutch (on TEL-MD-KLT-AP models)
- ADA Compliant
- Exit alarms; captive key in alarm models, removable only when armed
- Trident™ alarms are all wall mounted and snap into the lock via a stainless steel armored cable.
- Alarms feature twin 95 db piezo alarms and are reset by key (mortise cylinder required).
- Selectable last door out feature available
- Choices include: 9volt battery, 110v direct power, signal only (alarm by others), digital counter,
or no alarm.
- Door Strengthening Reinforcement kit
- Double door applications
- Fire Rated Models are listed as Fire Exit Hardware for 3 hrs per UL10C, UBC 7-2 and NFPA 252
- Compliant with Exit Lock and Exit Device
- Miami-Dade Component Approval rated +/-100 PSF Design Pressure and Large Missile Impact
- FBC Statewide Approval FL14075 for High Velocity Hurricane Zones, Includes Large Missile Impact
Resistance and Design Pressure +/-100PSF
Designed for high-traffic entrances and exits used by staff and the public alike, as well as storage room and other doors. Maximum protection against break-ins is provided with simple low‐pressure movement to unlock. Auto-Bolt Max is fully compatible with standard, high‐security and restricted key systems (mortise cylinder). The optional electric release integrates with all access control systems. Additional models, signaling, functions and options are available.
High Traffic Door Applications
- Main Entrance Doors
- Employee Entrances
- Clinic Entrances
- Secure Rooms
- Data Centers & More
Instant Deadbolt Protection Against Break-Ins
- Instant deadbolt locking each time the door closes
- Stainless steel deadbolts project 1 inch
- The door is bolted to the frame; three positions on the lock edge, and one on the hinge edge
- Stainless steel thru-bolt plates enhance forced-entry resistance
- No bolt projects into the saddle, reducing maintenance requirements and ensuring durability
Complete Code Compliance
- Turning interior lever seamlessly retracts all three bolts simultaneously.
- Meets ADA requirements for single motion exiting and unobstructed botton of door surface
- Easy one-motion entry by key or via access control system (on electric models)
- Ideal for retrofit or new construction
- Internal or stainless steel surface-housing models
- Inswing & outswing models available
Full Access Control Integration Available
- Electrical Release
- Request-To-Exit Signal
- Door Position Switch
- Bolt Position Switch
- Key Usage Switch
- Tested for over 1 million cycles
- Stainless steel lock body and internal parts
- Lower bolt projects into the frame, eliminating hole in the floor
Fire Rated Models Available:
- Maximum opening size 4’0”x8’0” for single and 8’0”x8’0” for double doors
- Category C (up to 3 Hrs)
- UL10(c) (2015) Standard for Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- CAN-ULC-S104-15 (2015) Standard Methods of Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- NFPA 252 (2017): Standard Methods of Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
Tornado and Hurricane Safe Room Applications Available for Concealed Models:
- Size Limitations (subject to change): Minimum 2’6”x 6’8”; Maximum 4’0” x 10’0” Applicable Standards:
- FEMA P-361, Third Edition / March 2015, Safe Rooms for Tornadoes and Hurricanes, Guidance for
Community and Residential Safe Rooms
- ICC 500-2014, ICC/NSSA Standard for the Design and Construction of Storm Shelters
Retail Locking Solutions
Securitech works closely with clients to find high-security locking solutions that suit their needs. Securitech is experienced with a variety of retail facilities, troubled locations with high-asset valuables, recently vandalized retail facilities, worried owners, government and municipality facilities, infrastructure, and more.