Automatic Deadbolt Projection
Securitech’s Auto-Bolt™ automatic deadbolt lock projection locksets are trigger activated. When the trigger hits the strike, up to three stainless steel deadbolts project into the frame. With life-safety always in mind, a single motion retracts all the deadbolts for easy exiting for high-security facilities. Exit device models are also available.
Meets FEMA 361, 320* & NSSA ICC 500-2008 (*lever models only)
Meets UL Fire-Code, Positive Pressure, & ADA Requirements For Single Motion Exiting
- One action unlocks all deadbolts simultaneously
- Traditional size heavy-duty mortise lock- no plastic moving parts
- 5″ long, 5/8″ diameter stainless steel vertical deadbolts simultaneously
- Lock body fits into standard ANSI mortise lock preparation
- 24vDC electrically released control trim available (350mA)
Exterior Lever Contains Vandal-Resistant Slip Clutch
- Wide Variety Of Standard & Custom Functions And Configurations To Meet Specific Locking Requirements.
Storeroom Function Lever (44)
Rotating the key unlocks the lever temporarily. Removing the key relocks the lever.
Storeroom Function with Electric Release (46)
Same as Storeroom Function Lever with access control ability. Uses a 24vDC electric release.
Classroom Function Lever (45)
Rotating the key clockwise unlocks the lever until the key is reinserted and rotated counter clockwise.
PEDS Panic Exit Deadlock System 361.
Extreme Weather Protection
Securitech’s multi-point automatic deadbolt locks and exit devices project spun stainless steel deadbolts into the frame each time the door closes.
- UL listed for safety and use on fire rated doors, (up to 4′ x 8′ single or pairs).
- Surpasses both FEMA 320 (residential shelters) and FEMA 361 (community shelters) testing requirements.
- Interior lever or panic bar always allows free egress
- Available in 3 exterior lever functions: Passage, Classroom or Storeroom. Electric release also available. GG or UG styles.
- Exterior Lever handle has slip clutch break-away feature for maximum vandal resistance.
- Miami, Dade NOA
FEMA 361 REQUIREMENTS
P*E*D*S 361 is a compliment and must be used on an approved 361 door.
TESTED & APPROVED MODEL #84C45-G1-SBD-630/676 Panic Exit Deadlock System With Surface-Bolt Option & Stainless Steel Channels
4-Point Locking Exterior Lever Release UG Style Trim Interior Stainless Steel Exterior Powder Coated Black Finish
- Internal Model (for vertical deadbolts) also available
- Contact factory for list of tested doors
- Refer to P*E*D*S & Auto-Bolt catalog for additional product information
We’re here to help. Get in touch to inquire about your needs.