Moving the interior lever activates a switch or switches. This can release an electromagnetic lock, send a signal to an access control or alarm system or do both functions. In addition, the mortise and cylindrical latch models provide positive mechanical latching to keep the door in place and meet fire code requirements. Exterior trim does not contain a cylinder or electric release.
- Eliminates the need for push-button, IR sensors & other magnetic releases
- Works With Access Control Systems & Electromagnetic Locks
- Internal Lever Activated Switch
- Switch Interrupts Power To Electromagnetic Lock
- Signal Switch Sends R-T-E Signal To Access Control Or Alarm System
- Wide Variety Of Models, Including Mortise & Cylindrical Latches
- Internal Lever Movement Restrictors Reduce Wear & Tear On Locks
- Lever Designed for ADA Compliance
- UL Rated Switches
- Rigid Non-Switch Trim Available For Exterior Pull (Non-Latch Lock Models)
We’re here to help. Get in touch to inquire about your needs.