Latch Lock By Day, Multi-Point Protection At Night
Multiple point mortise locks provide safety & security in one lockset. The traditional lock operation (key thumb turn or lever retraction) operates all the deadbolts simultaneously. The wide variety of available functions as well as custom functions meet almost any need. Multi-point lock solutions for special locking needs such as windstorm shelters and safe rooms.
Meets FEMA 361 & NSSA ICC 500
Full Function Multi-Point Locking Mortise Lock & Exit Device
- Latch lock by day, multi-point protection at night
Aesthetically Pleasing With Vertical Bolts Concealed Within The Door
- Superior protection against break-ins in a single device
- 5″ long, 5/8″ diameter stainless steel vertical deadbolts with 1″ projection
- Meets ADA and local code requirements for single motion exiting
- Lock body fits into standard ANSI mortise lock preparation
- Accepts 1 1/4″ length mortise cylinder (standard and high-security)
Wide Variety Of Standard And Custom Functions To Meet Specific Locking Requirements
Exterior Lever Contains Vandal-Resistant Slip Clutch
We’re here to help. Get in touch to inquire about your needs.